United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've signed a good player and of course we lol.
But midfield wasn't their problem area. At the moment they need a keeper and at least 2 forwards, ideally one of them having the ability to score goals. Plus, the price is high, (as always) that's why we are laughing.

Kind of off-topic, but a question nonetheless.
What year did the rags put that banner in the swamp? It surely couldn't have been in the first years after
' les Miserables ' . Any help on the subject would be appreciated.
Can anyone please help me with a definitive answer to the above question.
I live in a football (soccer) mad neighborhood in Philadelphia and have been contracted to paint a simple mural on a blank wall. The wall is directly across the street from a rag supporter who was constantly flying a scum flag in front of his house and putting up all red Christmas lights until about 5 years ago. He was the patron saint of unlikeables at the local pub until he basically stopped coming in except for when the rags were on TV.
I have an idea which the neighbors have approved, but I can't start or even sketch it until I know for sure when that banner went up.
Thanks Blues for your assistance. CTID

Can anyone please help me with a definitive answer to the above question.
I live in a football (soccer) mad neighborhood in Philadelphia and have been contracted to paint a simple mural on a blank wall. The wall is directly across the street from a rag supporter who was constantly flying a scum flag in front of his house and putting up all red Christmas lights until about 5 years ago. He was the patron saint of unlikeables at the local pub until he basically stopped coming in except for when the rags were on TV.
I have an idea which the neighbors have approved, but I can't start or even sketch it until I know for sure when that banner went up.
Thanks Blues for your assistance. CTID
@deegee33 According to the mUen it had been up for 9 years before our cup final victory when of course it was taken down.

Every time i have watched Mount play i come away wondering what all the fuss is about.
Average player at best from what ive seen but maybe im being too harsh
No you're not.

I know a couple of Chelsea fans, who over the past few years have had nothing but derision to say about Mount.

They'll be a lot of very relieved Chelsea fans this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.