United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost would agree with you but there's a pretty big difference between some players coming and going at the same club and then 10 years later doing something (ie Adam Johnson, Boateng) and what's happening at United.

Ronaldo was accused of rape with public evidence before he joined.

Eric ten Hag defended Overmars' sexual harrassment and Quincy Promes attempted murder before he joined United.

Giggs was hosted in the director's box several times when he was awaiting trial for domestic abuse.

Greenwood did what he did and then was kept around (still is being kept on)

Antony was accsued of this in June and they've done nothing about it.

They just signed Jonny Evans who got arrested on suspicion raping someone at the United christmas party in 2007.

I think it's entirely fair to say both that there's a broader problem in football that needs to be addressed without tribalism and something is rotten at Old Trafford. At the very least their upper management is doing an awful job of managing these incidents.

They knew this Antony shitstorm was coming all summer while they tip-toed around the Greenwood return debacle.

United are still hoping to sell Greenwood to get some money in.

Market manipulation is illegal I believe, and the USA is pretty litigious.

But they'd have to prove it and that would probably be hard unless there was a 'smoking gun' email from one of the Glazers, saying "Hey guys. Let's initiate a sham sale process to drive the share price up, so we can refinance the property business".

Otherwise they'd claim it was a genuine sale process that just didn't achieve the value they were looking for.
It's easily done but it pisses a lot of people of. A lot of time and money would have gone into the bidding process. Prospective buyers don't get that back. It means if they try again there is much less enthusiasm.

Glazers will hold for a few years I think. Unless there is a dramatic turnaround soon and it's back on.

Oh my life. I nearly cried at the end, my fucking sides are hurting. Highlights...

1. Can't remember his name but the white guy on his own is the funniest of the lot. Piss funny. Can't believe I can't remember what he's called.
2. 5 mins when that Arsenal fan runs in after the Rice goal and shouts loser 7 times, one to each of the presenters. Legend.
3. Saeed after the Jesus goal. Brilliant, takes all his United gear off the wall and says he's finished with football.
4. The white guy after the Jesus goal - absolute monumental meltdown. I watched it 5 times. No Goldbirdge type acting, proper fan reaction - bit like Saeed, a fan who is going through hell.

Seriously laughed at that, especially 3 and 4.

White guy is the flying pig

Market manipulation is illegal I believe, and the USA is pretty litigious.

But they'd have to prove it and that would probably be hard unless there was a 'smoking gun' email from one of the Glazers, saying "Hey guys. Let's initiate a sham sale process to drive the share price up, so we can refinance the property business".

Otherwise they'd claim it was a genuine sale process that just didn't achieve the value they were looking for.

Maybe we could get a hacker, German tabloid & splice a few together ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.