United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in breaking news, Mason Mount had agreed a deal to start every single England match for the next five years. By signing for Manchester United, Mount will be automatically selected by Gareth Southgate for all England competitive games regardless of form, unless Mason of course opts to withdraw from squads at his own pleasure.

Also known as 'doing a Rashford', getting away with this kind of behavior is yet another of the privileges a move to Old Trafford will bring for England's new brightest star.
Has sky sports news not ran the line of "utd are getting a £90m player for 60m" yet?

Every time i have watched Mount play i come away wondering what all the fuss is about.
Average player at best from what ive seen but maybe im being too harsh
Waistcoat will be knocking one out as it justifies starting him with the world's bestest midfielder Tront instead of Phil.

Midfield is a massive problem. From February onwards they had run out of legs. Erikson and Casemiro can't play 60 games a season. And Fernandes is 29 this year. In the fa cup final, they had Fred, McTom and Weghorse on the bench.

Mount is an upgrade on all 3. Brings more energy. Probably pushes Erikson onto the bench. Only 24.
I accept what you say, the point I am making is whilst midfield is a problem, it is not their biggest one.
As of tomorrow they will not have a number one keeper. Their January emergency transfer loan striker has gone back to Burnley. Unless they play Mount in goal they must be expecting him to score 25 goals a season.

Last edited:
The Glazers continue to buy them everyone they want and they inevitably celebrate each signing.
They're nothing if not consistent the ungrateful c#nts.
When Sheikh Hedgefund gets them and they are run by sharp practice professionals - they'll look back on theses signature signing days.

Waistcoat will be knocking one out as it justifies starting him with the world's bestest midfielder Tront instead of Phil.
Good, I'm all for that. Phil plays enough games. It's a pity Phil will still have to travel with the squad but I'm sure he will tell them all about Istanbul and his treble exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.