United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
All brought in to keep the cabal clubs noses in the closed trough (we all know who they are)

Well the cunts fell asleep at the wheel and when played at their own game they didnt like it.. FFP and all the other bollocks was purely designed to keep the likes of City and others away from the top table ….!

Oh fuckin dear, what a shame, never mind…!!!

Oh and get fucked too ..! We are the biggest fish in this fuckin pond now …!!!

View attachment 84923
Bloody hell that looks like Casemiro
B6C82C45-CEB8-42DC-AE3C-F3F1282D8E28.gif

Rags are unbearable fans aren’t they?

In our group chat our rag mate didn’t mention the treble once. We even posted a pic of ourselves at the CL final thinking he’d post something like ‘have fun lads but not too much fun!’ but he even blanked that from his two closest mates.

Last night after weeks of silence, he posts that article about the FFP case. Had to stop myself going off on one to be honest.

Rags are unbearable fans aren’t they?

In our group chat our rag mate didn’t mention the treble once. We even posted a pic of ourselves at the CL final thinking he’d post something like ‘have fun lads but not too much fun!’ but he even blanked that from his two closest mates.

Last night after weeks of silence, he posts that article about the FFP case. Had to stop myself going off on one to be honest.
Easy, just delete him from the group

I cant believe any pro footall player would write that much to woman about one quid... Zlat the tight-assed rat.

It does give you an insight into the culture at that club.

They obviously didn't print out the page of the manual on running a multi million pound football empire that said 'don't sweat the really really small stuff.'

Maybe they wanted to save the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.