United Thread - 2023/24

I 100% agree with you pal. Plus the assistant ref fucking about with his radio link added another 10 minutes of extra time. And then it pissed it down on the walk home and I got soaked to the skin.
That game has to be the worst football experience I've had in the last 10 years.
(Although the football experience following City in the second half of the season more than made up for that one shit game).
Everton at home was also one of.my worst experiences but it was in 1981 fa cup replay even though we won I lost a shoe in the craziness and packed.out Kippax that night it also pissed it down missed my last bus home and had to walk 6.miles home

Everton at home was also one of.my worst experiences but it was in 1981 fa cup replay even though we won I lost a shoe in the craziness and packed.out Kippax that night it also pissed it down missed my last bus home and had to walk 6.miles home.
That was 42 years ago,so you were a lot younger then.
I walked home on New Year's Eve to Newton Heath which is about 1.8 miles.
And I was 66 years old then so it took it out of me a bit more , although it was the teeming down Manchester rain which made it an unpleasant evening stroll.

I see their media mouthpiece the daily Mail is smoothing over the narrative of Greenwood making a return. Putting it out there that the players think he should come back. Could you imagine the angle if this had happened at City?

Its been happening all summer the drip drip drip of the rags paying the media! Like said if it was a city player media be only one direction!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.