United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all nuts but the whiny voiced Alice makes me laugh the most. A spoilt kid brought up on success who now can't handle that shiny toy she cherished is out of date and ready for the bin
Fairplay to the Flying Pig, he's really sticking with the gashtastic club through these lean years!
I really can't listen to any of these types of people, whichever club they support

Just on the subject of Greenwood the player, not the disgusting sack of crap he is as a person in general...

I can see a lot of Utd fans feel Greenwood is some mercurial talent currently in comments about him. Since when? This person was getting benched and called out for being as useless on the right as Rashford was on the left. When he first started with the first team he got a couple of goals early doors which very quickly dropped off. Then he was just ineffective. He was not creating or having good interplay with others and not scoring. I recall utd forums calling him out for it but now he is a top tier talent? how does that happen then?

Could it be a genuine delusion that their minds subconsciously disregard that and remember the very brief good beginning or are they consciously kidding themselves? Either way it is a really stange phenomenon to witness. I have heard the term mass delusion. Their fan base certainly meet the basic criteria of the term.

So, Lets get this straight...

£80 million Antony is in trouble externally
£75 million Sancho is in trouble internally
£80 million Maguire can't go back to Greece
£0 Greenwood has been sent out on loan with a view of hoping 'it all blows over'
£30 million Bailly is surplus to requirements, but no-one wanted him
£36 million Martial is uninterested
£80 40 million DvB is surplus to requirements, but no-one wanted him
£0 Rashford cannot track back
£0 Evans is getting a last payday
£0 Reguilon is surplus to Tottenham requirements
£0 Mctominay was likely surplus to requirements, but no-one wanted him
£34 million Varane seems to be permamently injured
£60 million Casemiro is 31
£64 million Hojlund arrived with a bad back, that might need game managing
£48 million Martinez is short
£420k Garnacho seems like the perfect fit for United - ego, another Sancho/Martial/Rashford
£55 million Mount seems like most of the country (other than Southgate and United) don't rate
£8.5 million (potentially +£21.4 million) Amrabat was not wanted by Fiorentina
£0 Eriksen is 31
£0 Williams (next new whatever) is on loan

So 20 players that have issues out of a squad of 35 are not playing for them, or have some sort of real or potential issue!

It was easier when they only had Pogba to unlock.

If their goal yesterday had been allowed and they went on to win the game. Would Neville have been squeaking and squawking after the game about it all being the glazers fault? Nah would he fuck!
he shouldnt be doing rag games same as spitty everyone sick of hearing same soapbox shit everytime they lose
sky love it though cause keeps armchair fans hopefull all will come good

Pep is the manager of the best team in the world. ETH is the manager of a mid-table Premier league outfit. They're just not important any more.
After 30 years of dominance and belittling and taking the piss out of Manchester City, the rags will always be important to Blues.

Just not in the way they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.