United Thread - 2023/24

Don't disagree. De selected by brazil 4.9.23. I am just curious as to where or what is he delaying his return from? Judiciary in brazil? He has given interviews to Brazilian media. Is it known where he is. Uk? Brazil? Somewhere else? Media manipulation ongoing in my view
The rags will probably try to smuggle him back to the U.K. on a dinghy.

Mendy, the guy who was found not guilty?
The very same who the club knew had been arrested and bailed, and who the CPS decided there was a credible prospect of conviction for.

Of course, It’s only my opinion, but I think he should’ve been told to stay away (on full pay) until receiving a NFA from the CPS, same as United are correct to tell Antony to stay away until such time as either a NFA is received or any future trial is held.

I said the same thing a few days ago, it’s almost as if the embargo is off. Truth is they would rather pay YouTube channels and give them real access nowadays. Ridicule them are not these are the platforms that matter now and everyone knows if you want to influence the younger generations then it’s not print media anymore.
That video on here about some YouTube football team v some other lot was in front of a sell out crowd. I have absolutely fuck all idea of why someone would pay to watch that. It's a brave new world.

The very same who the club knew had been arrested and bailed, and who the CPS decided there was a credible prospect of conviction for.

Of course, It’s only my opinion, but I think he should’ve been told to stay away (on full pay) until receiving a NFA from the CPS, same as United are correct to tell Antony to stay away until such time as either a NFA is received or any future trial is held.
He’s not been charged yet, has he? How can the CPS get involved?

If footballers have to be suspended every time they're accused of something, I’ll be suggesting that their whole squad gangbanged me the night before the derby.

As it played out, the CPS had pretty flimsy evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.