United Thread - 2023/24

From the CAF​

Dec9003

Since Ten Hag as signed we have a goal difference of 11 in the league. We spent most of last season hovering around a 0 goal difference and we’re at -4 so far this season.

that really is crap! I wonder what our goal difference is over the sameperiod :-)

That team got paid roughly £1.5m combined for that game.

Sack the fecking lot of them!

Team needs burning to the ground and a full rebuild. What was it Rangnick said - needing heart surgery…
We’re in trouble fellas.
Ten Hag is an absolutely horrendous manager, just utter, utter garbage
I dont know how to care anymore.
Finished club.
We’re shite
£6 billion the Glazers want for our club. Think about that!
Zombie o'clock.
And another manager facing his impending demise thanks to a lazy and mentally weak group of thieves.
Decent result for us that, kept the score respectable to a much better team. Pick your battles and that, we might be able to nick a point next week against Burnley.
Absolutely appalling. I'm not even interested in moaning anymore. The team aren't worth it.
Ole wasn't so bad. The club is a Cesspit.
Some people actually thought we had a chance?
We are a terrible joke of a team. What a waste of time supporting this team lately. What are we even supporting!?
Anyone else numb? I don't even really care anymore.
How can this keep going on season after season, manager after manager? I honestly believe the club is cursed at this point and players turn to shit once they come here.
Oh, the poor, spoilt, entitled bunch of twats.

My heart bleeds for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.