United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic dictates this.

But live tv companies rely,like all decent companies .on .New business.
So they have to pick fixtures which as % of fans,,however small, decide,I'm not travelling all that way...let's order sky/ by
Job done.
It’s partially down to Champions League games too. It’s TNT, so it shouldn’t have been 12:30pm, but someone has obviously asked for a later KO.

Better for the players, worse for the fans.

The nights are drawing in, there is a chill in the air and people are scraping ice from their car windscreens first thing in the morning. Autumn has been and gone and now the cold, cruel winter is upon us and everybody is turning the heating up a notch or two. But City fans (and many non-City fans) can sit back and relax, we can all enjoy the warm glow of the karma that is now enveloping that festering, stagnant pit of poison called the swamp.
We can put our feet up and lie back in our comfy armchairs and allow our minds to drift back in time: back to a time when we were a 'small club with a small mentality,' when we were told we'd achieve nothing 'in his lifetime,' and they even put up a huge banner mocking our lack of success. A time when we were mocked by the people at Sly Snorts because Buzzer told them all in no uncertain terms that the tide will turn.

It has turned...and some.

Now you raggy bastards can have your own winter of discontent. Your tears of anguish will be like a fucking monsoon once you realise the tables have turned for good.

SCUM.
I will be sharing in some of your delights EXCEPT FOR ONE - I'll be rubbing on sunscreen rather than de-icing the car as we head into summer. (Don't do that in winter anyway as the house has a basement garage to keep the car nice and snug in winter months).

The nights are drawing in, there is a chill in the air and people are scraping ice from their car windscreens first thing in the morning. Autumn has been and gone and now the cold, cruel winter is upon us and everybody is turning the heating up a notch or two. But City fans (and many non-City fans) can sit back and relax, we can all enjoy the warm glow of the karma that is now enveloping that festering, stagnant pit of poison called the swamp.
We can put our feet up and lie back in our comfy armchairs and allow our minds to drift back in time: back to a time when we were a 'small club with a small mentality,' when we were told we'd achieve nothing 'in his lifetime,' and they even put up a huge banner mocking our lack of success. A time when we were mocked by the people at Sly Snorts because Buzzer told them all in no uncertain terms that the tide will turn.

It has turned...and some.

Now you raggy bastards can have your own winter of discontent. Your tears of anguish will be like a fucking monsoon once you realise the tables have turned for good.

SCUM.
Your application for Poet Laureate has been successful.

Having an argument with a rag at work last night... (They are sooo easy to wind up at the moment)

He was adamant that Chelsea Jim was buying 25% and would get full control of the 'footballing side' of the rags.

He couldn't answer me when I gave him two scenarios....

1) Chelsea Jim decides to sell poster boy Rashford. Now this would obviously affect the commercial side of the business that the Glazers apparently run... Who sanctions it?

2) Flip the scenario. The Glazers approach INEOS and offer to buy 25% of the group, but want full control of the 'chemical side' and they will bring in Gary Neville to oversee things... Would Chelsea Jim accept that?

He walked away.
Love number 2. I'm using that!

BBC 6pm news, showing pics of an Isreali killed last week......
Pics of him wearing a rag shirt and another outside Lou Macari's Chippy, saying his dream was to take his 2 kids to the Swamp.
You just know what's going to happen there.....

Then the next "story" reported is Cantona is recording a song....
Cantona is appearing in a reboot of "one foot in the crowd".

Newcastle vs Rags Saturday 2nd Dec @8pm.

Going to be a late night back home to Surrey.

Seriously though, 8pm weekend kickoffs should be between teams close geographically.
8pm kickoff on a Saturday just shouldn't exist .
Fucking joke so some Yanks can watch at a time that suits them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.