United Thread - 2023/24

I'm sure he took it with his usual good grace...........
Got way with another red. How he avoids so many cards is baffling. On a yellow, he tried a tackle, missed then had a blatant little swipe to foul a player, not much force but clear intent to foul and should have had a 2nd yellow

The difference between us and the rags is huge, not just on the playing front, not just on the commercial side.

But on the humanity side. Yes City have employed a few knobheads dont get me wrong. On the whole City employ good people.

Rags seem to go out of their way to employ knobheads.

Ferdinand
Giggs
Rooney
Evan's
Greenwood
Antony
To name a few who seen to have difficulty to how to try woman.

Than you just have just the knobheads who seem like horrible people

Rashford
Gnancho
Ratface
Scholes
Sancho

I'm sure their are more, the club just seems to attract knobheads.

I know sport is about winning but surely at some point you have to look at the person you employ. I guess all the time the press/media try to cover up what their players get up it doesnt matter. There is something really horrible within the fabric of the rags.

We get the press/media saying ' but this is manchester united ' so fucking what ! The stadium is falling down, the players are mostly championship standard. Press/media say that pisscan is a better manager than Pep. Really ?.

Pisscan was 100% a bully.

On a footballing side we get pisscan was a better manager ? Did pisscan changed the way 99% of football is now played in this country ? No. Did pisscan teams every get a hundred points ? No. Did pisscan teams ever win the domestic treble ? No. If you look at The Treble, the rags only played about 5 games, mostly against pub teams. The pisscan manage in a two team league. To this day rags still get dodgy decision go their way because pisscan bullied everyone one. Rags are a mid table team in reality, but refs keep helping them to be nearer the top.

Looking at rags track record I wouldnt be sending my kids to the rags academy. I would rather my kids be good people than turn into the knobheads the rags turn out.
Been saying this for years, former Rags are really unlikeable characters as well as the current vermin.

Still no news on the Garnacho tweet. Looks like he will get away with it

He has been cleared . I did email the fa and kick it out for their views on this, and to explain how this was different to Silva and Mendy. Never heard back

I havent heard how Antony was cleared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.