United Thread - 2023/24

Why are the media constantly saying scruffy Jim has taken over the rags? He's bought a fucking stake in the club, it's not a takeover.
Because it sounds much better and more newsworthy than 'extremely rich bloke couldn't be arsed to part with smallish amount of his overall wealth to purchase the club that he 'loves'......... :-)

Last edited:
I had quite an interesting Rag yesterday, didn't know him from Adam but he started to talk to me about football and asked who I supported. As soon as I said I was a blue the usual bullshit started. (Not about the charges (for a fucking change) but about the players. For a bit of fun I decided to just go with the flow and agree with whatever he said. To cut a long story short by the end of the conversation I was in total agreement with him that when fit their squad is every bit as strong as ours, they would have been serious challengers for the league without injuries, Ten Hag will turn them into them into a top 3 side next season with a strong run in the CL. I even agreed with him that I can see a valid argument that Ratcliffe should receive funding from the Government for a new stadium.

There were three big take aways from this chat.
1. Fucking hell they believe everything that they get spoon fed by the media and believe their own hype.
2. It was so much easier just playing along while laughing inside than trying to argue with them.
3. You couldnt get the grin of my face thinking of this prick at full time yesterday
Everybody to their own I suppose. I prefer putting them in their place and shutting the fuckers up.

I had quite an interesting Rag yesterday, didn't know him from Adam but he started to talk to me about football and asked who I supported. As soon as I said I was a blue the usual bullshit started. (Not about the charges (for a fucking change) but about the players. For a bit of fun I decided to just go with the flow and agree with whatever he said. To cut a long story short by the end of the conversation I was in total agreement with him that when fit their squad is every bit as strong as ours, they would have been serious challengers for the league without injuries, Ten Hag will turn them into them into a top 3 side next season with a strong run in the CL. I even agreed with him that I can see a valid argument that Ratcliffe should receive funding from the Government for a new stadium.

There were three big take aways from this chat.
1. Fucking hell they believe everything that they get spoon fed by the media and believe their own hype.
2. It was so much easier just playing along while laughing inside than trying to argue with them.
3. You couldnt get the grin of my face thinking of this prick at full time yesterday
They truly are their own worst enemies. Long may the lack of self awareness continue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.