United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing ragcafe for some schadenfreude and I see that they bought on some bloke in the second half called Forson. I had to look it up to make sure it wasn’t some kind of typo, or nickname for some other player. Never heard of him and have zero recollection of him ever being on the pitch.

Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season. Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1. But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles. We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.

I loved ETH's Ajax & I was quite buzzing to see what he could do in United, but this season has been so tough. I don't follow them in depth so I don't know if they have a plan now on how to prepare better for next season, but they need some quality additions and figure out how to outcome the injuries.
Where to start really.
City found gaps in their defence with ease. The final ball was what saved Utd.
The control by Rashford did stop him from creating a goal scoring chance.

All teams have had their fair share of injuries.
De Bruyne Stones Grealish amongst others out at various points.
nobody has used it as an excuse at City though.

People dont realise that these guys get paid for saying outrageous things, the more dumb it sounds, the more clicks they get, the more money they make.
Why any half decent brand or business would want to be associated with the foul mouthed gobshite that is goldbridge is beyond me
I can only assume any sponsors product is over priced crap & only appealing to the brain dead who have trouble remembering to breathe as such their target market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.