United Thread - 2023/24

Seems to be a scattergun approach by the media.

Wonder if that's club led hoping one name gives an indication they'd like to join scruffy jims project?

Lily Savage couldn’t stop going on about the rags in commentary of OUR game last night.
I was nearly in tears as he described how proud he and his son's grandparents were for his lad making his debut for Manesther Nited.
Fuck off you boring taff ****, your son is shit just like you were.

Did anyone not come to terms with how bad City were in those dim 'n dark distant days when we couldn't beat Chesterfield, Halifax or Crewe? I think that is the difference between the two sets of fans. We knew and accepted, but hoped for better, that we weren't very good. Rags can't accept that the kind of performance that marks their game is the one they conjured up on Sunday.

Lily Savage couldn’t stop going on about the rags in commentary of OUR game last night.
Yer listen to the likes of Savage, Neville, Carragher, Ferdinand, Murphy and I would suspect the vast majority of football fans from City, to Swindon, to Rochdale, 'n Barnet share the same view we have of them - depressingly boring, fixated, and can't see just how good City have been for the game. They are the Lakota Sioux to football tribalism. The dinosaurs of delivery!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.