United Thread - 2023/24

Come on Coventry!

On a side note, I haven’t yet seen @Mad Eyed Screamer refuting the suggestion that he will be supporting the rags tomorrow, rather than the other Sky Blues.

;-)
It's the day I want nuclear war to rain down on north west London.
I'm not cheering for a rags victory.
I'm cheering for a cov defeat

Having gone so long without a director of football, they're now overcompensating with about ten of em. Fletcher, Ashworth, Brailsford, Wilcox, Harrison, Hargreaves, O'Boyle, potentially got Dougie Freedman joining that list. Must all be tripping over each other, and laughing all the way to the bank.

You just know United fans were hoping for a final against Chelsea cos Chelsea never win finals

Just had a look at the odds, even with the rags being mid table I was expecting a much better price maybe double the 4/1 on offer for Coventry to win in 90 mins.

You just know United fans were hoping for a final against Chelsea cos Chelsea never win finals

Pub was full of then yesterday willing City to lose. Wasnt too happy when I was attempting to hug them all when Bernardo scored. We should have ran up a cricket score against United in last seasons final but their players were too scared to come and engage and play football. I hope our lads give them a Watford style hammering this time round.

Not even worth watching today's match, we all know exactly how it's going to play out... Coventry will look the better side, play the more attractive football and create and miss a number of great scoring opportunities before united get gifted a goal against the run of play via either a defensive clanger, a deflection or a dubious decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.