United Thread | 2024/25

Did you actually watch the game or you just being a typical rag and quoting the bullshit press narrative to suit your delusion, at no point were we overrun, u scored from a deflected pass and got a couple of breakaways id expect the same if we were playing everton, if thats you being the better team by christ you are worse than i thought
Ah but that is the default for Rags, always has been always will be - no matter what the score they will always be the better team. Weren't one or two bemused by the 1-6 and couldn't understand how the 'better' team let in six?

Is that the one in the main stand or the stretford end? To be honest, doesn't look like he's had a shower for quite a while.
Scruffy chelsea jim 'tookover' 25% of utd , the glazers siblings still rule the roost and can agree a full sellout any time in the next 18 months where scruffy Chelsea jim will have to sell back their 25%

No wonder he wants starmer to fund his new imaginary new old trafford ...... the gormless twats are so gullable

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
If u don't improve on last season shambles then god help u

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a shitter keeper than Onana. The guy is an absolute bell end. His long kicks generally end up with a throw in for the opposition. His short passing is always behind the defender and bobbles. He even made Bernardo’s penalty save look difficult. He just looks like an absolute car crash and a season full of errors on the horizon.
I see what you see
But in dreamteam fantasy football league he's one of the highest points scoring keepers. His defence is that crap he makes loads of saves each game.

My daughter went fishing yesterday morning and caught bigger ones than you will here. I don’t know a City fan who thought we would win yesterday. I can’t be bothered dissecting your thoughts but just want to point out that Maguire passing a goal kick to your keeper and then receiving it back doesn’t really count as a one two.
Mrs Vienna asked me, about two hours before kickoff if I was nervous.

I replied, not really, as I don’t think we’ll win, as it will probably be mostly Academy players in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.