United Thread | 2024/25

No rag tops round my way today. They’d have all been ironing their sharp view cams as soon as that ugly fucker scored yesterday! Lovely stuff!

I

I'd counter by saying your kids played better than your first-teamers in the second half and that was only for 25 minutes. The Glazers are out of the picture now it's INEOS and so far I see no sign that "we will be back to our normal crying" coz of how brilliant they have been.
Nothing to do with INEOS The 27% is owned by Trawlers Limited based in offshore tax haven IoM 100% owned by RATcliffe

Regeneration, opportunities and job prospects for the future for all in the area etc etc. Fine, argue your case Scruffy Jim and Lord Coe but not one penny of tax money spent on this until every School in the region (and beyond) with RAAC is fixed. Stop teaching our kids in portacabins in the middle of winter first, that's a levelling up legacy fans of any club can get behind and should be the go to response when someone suggests the Wembley of the north is a good idea.
Bravo Sir, very well put.

The press are actually our ally. The more they wax lyrical about United the better..
I said the same last season when people on this forum were sounding off about it
Embrace the press sucking up to them
The more the press say it, the more the rags and their idiot followers believe they're on the right path

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.