United Thread | 2024/25

You need to realize your team is absolutely light years behind us both on and off the pitch.

That's not being arrogant it's just plain facts.

For the money you've spent since the govan pisscan left to have a team that is bang average is absolutely criminal and just like the majority of rags I know you cannot accept you are not top dogs anymore.

The fans like the team are stuck in the 90's and 00's still dining on that success

Football has moved on and just like the red twats down the M62 who still dine off the 70's and 80's they and you cannot accept that "likkle old Citeh" are the main players now

And you know what after all the shit I endured during my school years and teens and early adult life from your cuntish fans I'm absolutely fucking delighted it was us who have broken you.

Karma.
Is Derrick91 this season's Geoffrey Peffory ?

ITV were showing more of horse face yesterday than they were the game, I'm sure we'll see alot of that this season on Sky and TNT.

Pity they don't show more of Martin Keown and the Arsenal players elbowing him on the head.

Big ugly prick.
Not seen any of the game yet but, I'd wager he had a long face at the end.

Was Worzel at the game or did he fail the dress code at security?
@Mike N he wasn't at the game because it was held in London. I know this because 'the billionaire owner of Manchester United' told the Telegraph that it's not safe in London, so much so he no longer wears a watch.'

Since when did 29% of anything make you the owner?
For your information you tax dodging scruffy fucker, you own 29% of the debt that Ragchester Ushited owe. And by the way, that debt increased by 35 million when the Glazers sold you the 29% that's how clever you are you no nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.