United Thread | 2024/25

something which is once again being ignored at the rags is if they get de ligt thats him, the weird looking french kid, the poison dwarf and lego head which is 230m worth of centrebacks for 2 spots and none of them is good enough to play on the flanks or in midfield but its never questioned that four into two wont go.
Given their Park the Bus Hoofball style of play then midfielders are surplus to requirements.

8 defenders and 2 speed merchants upfront are all they need.

something which is once again being ignored at the rags is if they get de ligt thats him, the weird looking french kid, the poison dwarf and lego head which is 230m worth of centrebacks for 2 spots and none of them is good enough to play on the flanks or in midfield but its never questioned that four into two wont go.

De Ligt will be the best CB in the premier league if he starts and plays well against Fulham.

Does it not show how bad the rags are that a game Pep never takes seriously and uses for fitness rather than winning, which City have also lost three times on the bounce. They go full strength throw the kitchen sink at city in the second half, then our senior players come on get us back into it then our keeper is even slotting away the penalties in between saving them?

To be fair to united they will be much better this season than last I think. Unfortunately.

Although I said the same last year and other than the odd game they were woeful.

To be fair to united they will be much better this season than last I think. Unfortunately.

Although I said the same last year and other than the odd game they were woeful.
I disagree. I have seen absolutely no improvement from last season, despite the new signings. And this is because Ten-Bob is not very good at his job. If he had some of the greatest players in the universe with him at the swamp they would still be garbage.
Look at Waistcoat, the choice of all the very best players in the country and he opts for Rashford, Kane, Bellend etc.
Some people make a decent manager, some do not. And Ten-Bob is definitely in the latter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.