United Thread | 2024/25

genuine question, what is that reasoning based on?
They have some decent passing sequences which could be signs that TenHaag's methodologies could be working.

I think their issues have mainly been egos not working together as a team. Maybe that's going to come good.

Also against Liverpool in their friendly even though they lost it sounded like they were decent in the first half.

Their season rests largely on BrunoF and Garnacho. I think they could work well more often than not.

I don't think they'll win the league but they could finish 3rd or 4th.

Let's hope though that they are relegated and we all end up happy out but dead from laughing.

To be fair to united they will be much better this season than last I think. Unfortunately.

Although I said the same last year and other than the odd game they were woeful.
I really don't see how they're going to be much better.
Without putting the ball in the net you can't win games.
Rashford or fake haaland can't hit a barn door.
They have a joke keeper .
They can't play out from the back.
The diving rat is the captain.
Although a decent player he's a marm arse and not a leader.
Maguire is fucked.
So is jfe.
Cabbage patch kid isn't a lot better .
Sancho is a twat.
Garnacho is good but a prick.
Mainoo is not as good as the press hope he is
And tent peg is completely useless

They have some decent passing sequences which could be signs that TenHaag's methodologies could be working.

I think their issues have mainly been egos not working together as a team. Maybe that's going to come good.

Also against Liverpool in their friendly even though they lost it sounded like they were decent in the first half.

Their season rests largely on BrunoF and Garnacho. I think they could work well more often than not.

I don't think they'll win the league but they could finish likeoa little impetuous and fire all that rashford missed he was there at the right time and seemed to work harder that i have seen him before 3rd or 4th.

Let's hope though that they are relegated and we all end up happy out but dead from laughing.
Yeah that's sort of what I saw. They worked harder and seemed to be working together more. And for all that rashford missed chances he was there at the right time. Even he seemed to work harder for the team.
We will see though, they do try harder when the spotlight is on them and Casemiro is definately a mercenary, just in it for the money. Let's see when their mercenaries have to play a cold Tuesday night away at Ipswich, I think they'll still not be arsed.

They seem to have improved, but ANY deviation from winning and team performance and ten hag is toast. I give him until end of Sept, October.

Yeah that's sort of what I saw. They worked harder and seemed to be working together more. And for all that rashford missed chances he was there at the right time. Even he seemed to work harder for the team.
We will see though, they do try harder when the spotlight is on them and Casemiro is definately a mercenary, just in it for the money. Let's see when their mercenaries have to play a cold Tuesday night away at Ipswich, I think they'll still not be arsed.

They seem to have improved, but ANY deviation from winning and team performance and ten hag is toast. I give him until end of Sept, October.
These have all been meaningless preseason friendlies.

I seem to recall the rag fans were wanking themselves into a stupor over the performances and results in last season's preseason friendlies as well...

I don't think they'll win the league but they could finish 3rd or 4th.

So you're reasoning is that they didnt look completely terrible in 2 pre season friendlies when one team was playing under a new manager and the other one was playing their kids?

You work for the media dont you lol

So you're reasoning is that they didnt look completely terrible in 2 pre season friendlies when one team was playing under a new manager and the other one was playing their kids?

You work for the media dont you lol
Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. They are going to win the treble!!! (i.e. scrape a 1-nil win against each of the promoted teams)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.