United Thread | 2024/25

Let's face it Fellow Blues, we've been miles ahead of them for more than a decade now. That's a long, long time in football. As much as I took great delight in beating them in the CS I had to face the fact that anything less would have been an embarrassment. That's how far we have come
It ain't over yet, either ! :-)
I don’t agree that it would have been embarrassing, as we had team consisting of four Academy kids, several players, who were playing their first pre-season game, plus Erling, Eddie, Kova and Joško, against a practically full-strength side.

The biggest bonus to come from Saturday’s result is that we won’t have to put up with the rag sycophants in our sports media crowing about how the rags are going to take the League by storm this season.

What happens when it all goes tits up with ten hag and the next manager is left with Ajax misfits?
The Stretford slapped arses will moan they don’t spend any money, City are ruining the game and want Glazers out.

We all know this.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.