United Thread | 2024/25

If the 115 charges were heard tomorrow and we were relegated to the Conference League, this shower of shit still wouldn't win the PL before we do it again.
That's how shit they are. OK Angel Delight will improve their defence but fuck me, my grandma could improve it, that's how shit they are. (She's been dead 20 years) They only finished 8th because of some very dodgy decisions.
They are shite.

The only problem is with amortisation they won't have lost money on the deal.
In terms of PSR maybe but when your bank balance shows 50 mill out and 2? years later 15 in, then you have lost money.
Plus you need to remember the asterisk next to the 15 million. (The fact that they had to pay out nearly 6 to get rid of him)

Let's face it Fellow Blues, we've been miles ahead of them for more than a decade now. That's a long, long time in football. As much as I took great delight in beating them in the CS I had to face the fact that anything less would have been an embarrassment. That's how far we have come
It ain't over yet, either ! :-)

Shocking business that. He's got to be worth more than £15m or are they just that desperate to get some wages off the books and opponents are low balling them?

Surely not because they have scruffy jim and other first rate football people in charge these days .

They have confirmed the signing of the Bayern outcasts.

Bent really riled Goldstein up earlier. He said De Licht has had such a fall from grace it’s a wonder any club would sign him.

Cue silence and fury.

They have confirmed the signing of the Bayern outcasts.
'member when the rags were first interested in De Ligt and he turned them down.

Then the rags said they didn't want him anyway because his dad was too fat.
tu3xhUI.gif

I 'member.

When I heard about the De Ligt signing I honestly had to take a moment because I thought he was already mouldering away in one the the rag’s storage units. I lose track of all the shite they’ve hoovered up over the last couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.