United Thread | 2024/25

I really don't see how they're going to be much better.
Without putting the ball in the net you can't win games.
Rashford or fake haaland can't hit a barn door.
They have a joke keeper .
They can't play out from the back.
The diving rat is the captain.
Although a decent player he's a marm arse and not a leader.
Maguire is fucked.
So is jfe.
Cabbage patch kid isn't a lot better .
Sancho is a twat.
Garnacho is good but a prick.
Mainoo is not as good as the press hope he is
And tent peg is completely useless
Correction.they have a joke keeper who hired a helicopter to get him to arrive on time for an international match...only to be told
"Sorry, I'm picking your cousin in goal son, the bench is over there"
Now that's a joke keeper

Who footed the helicopter Bill?
Prob Bonnie Evans sister after his ariel delight last Sunday.
Lil

I know who I'd rather back...

At the end of the day, They can do as the please as they have done for years, That's including breaking FFP and also breaking into football stadium and getting games postponed.

Hopefully the time will come.
Unfortunately not where moneys involved
The rags are a licence to print money for the media with the 658million fans all to eager to click/buy anything to do with the scum

I doubt it will ever change unfortunately
They have too many glory hunters from the past who will believe anything the club tell them.

Look how this £40m been brushed away with barely a headline.

The rags are a licence to print money for the media with the 658million fans all to eager to click/buy anything to do with the scum

They have too many glory hunters from the past who will believe anything the club tell them.

Corruption where the PL/FA and the rags are concerned is the norm, always has been and always will be.

They won't risk killing the golden goose.

The fact that the Glazers get away with millions year after year just shows how gullible the sad bastards are.

unfortunately de ligt does improve their defence

No idea about the guy they are buying for left back but if they also get one of the CDM targets they will be better than they have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.