United Thread | 2024/25

More made up United PR bullshit from the Daily United.

And the gullible Rags will pay (M+) to read it.

'Turning The Yellow Wall Red' Lol!

1000008965.png

Just read that Scott McTominay is 27. Didn't realise that, are the press officially allowed to print his age now that they have a new up and coming midfield superstar?

Also they want £30 for him from Napoli. The delusion is strong.

I’m surprised they are letting him go as he was one of their better players last year. Are they going to go into this season thinking Casemiro can improve on how bad he was last year and Mainoo still learning his trade will have a dip in form. They are very light in the middle of the pitch which is certainly their biggest weakness in being able to dominate the middle of the park so they can impose themselves on teams.

Just read that Scott McTominay is 27. Didn't realise that, are the press officially allowed to print his age now that they have a new up and coming midfield superstar?

Also they want £30 for him from Napoli. The delusion is strong.
I think he's a pretty decent player given the right role. (Like taking out the bins - no seriously I think he's not bad)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.