United Thread | 2024/25

He’s not a rag; he’s a Forest supporter.

And I actually think it’s quite funny that he’s rinsing gullible sheep all over the world, who listen to his clearly fake histrionics, when a decision goes against the rags.
Agreed.

People can call him whatever they like, I always call him a ****, He's a fucking clever **** though.

He's making millions off gullible twats watching his videos, His name isn't even Mark Goldbridge and he doesn't support the Rags, He's never been to the swamp in his life but yet Rag fans watch him every week which is putting money in his bank account.

All he had to do was pick one of the most supported clubs in England in which the majority is supported by people that are thick as shit and he exploits them, It's not even genius it's simple what he's doing.

Agreed.

People can call him whatever they like, I always call him a ****, He's a fucking clever **** though.

He's making millions off gullible twats watching his videos, His name isn't even Mark Goldbridge and he doesn't support the Rags, He's never been to the swamp in his life but yet Rag fans watch him every week which is putting money in his bank account.

All he had to do was pick one of the most supported clubs in England in which the majority is supported by people that are thick as shit and he exploits them, It's not even genius it's simple what he's doing.
Though to be fair, his business model has been helped immensely by the fact that the rags are shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.