United Thread | 2024/25

I don’t think they can afford to sack him. Or they would have done by now.
This is what I have been saying, they only got through PSR due to the dodgy allowances they received, it might not have affected that accounting period but next year they wont have these allowances anymore. They cant afford to sack him and his staff to bring in a new manager who wants new players and another rebuild.

And having then decided to stick by him they are going to look total incompetent cunts if they now sack him so early into the season.

They really are on a very slippery slope.

His dad used to work the doors at the phoenix in town, he used to bang on to me every Saturday night how his son was gonna make it big and play for England. In fairness he was a
3_Max-and-Paddy.jpg
sound hard working bloke. Wouldn’t fancy getting on the wrong side of him mind.

How embarrassing that Casemiro’s wife felt the need to post a photo of all the trophies he’s won in his career on Instagram. Why doesn’t he grow a set and take the criticism like a man? Must be something with Brazilians. Didn’t Thiago Silvia’s wife do something similar last season, when her husband was playing for Chelsea?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cdxlp5jke9yo

This is what I have been saying, they only got through PSR due to the dodgy allowances they received, it might not have affected that accounting period but next year they wont have these allowances anymore. They cant afford to sack him and his staff to bring in a new manager who wants new players and another rebuild.

And having then decided to stick by him they are going to look total incompetent cunts if they now sack him so early into the season.

They really are on a very slippery slope.
Two points off the trapdoor! Is Ted Rag the new Tommy Doc?

How embarrassing that Casemiro’s wife felt the need to post a photo of all the trophies he’s won in his career on Instagram. Why doesn’t he grow a set and take the criticism like a man? Must be something with Brazilians. Didn’t Thiago Silvia’s wife do something similar last season, when her husband was playing for Chelsea?
It says it all that the photo of his trophies is so old it is in black and white!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cdxlp5jke9yo
You can't blame his missus sticking up for him. As more or less admitted by Ten Bob Casimero is way past his sell by date. If they keep paying him and picking him then all he can do is to try his best. I've never liked him as a player even at Real Madrid, he has that attitude that bending the rules, diving around and harassing the referee to try and win is a great strategy ( which makes him a good fit at Untied ) .

(It's that time of year again)

Just when i think they are finally getting it all together, they remain "The gift that keeps on giving"...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.