United Thread | 2024/25

Unless i missed it i didnt see the hard shoulder shitter stinking the place out on sunday or have they stopped sticking the camera on him now as hes sat there shaking like a shitting dog
He was there but strangely had a blue tie on ! Senile bastard

This is what I have been saying, they only got through PSR due to the dodgy allowances they received, it might not have affected that accounting period but next year they wont have these allowances anymore. They cant afford to sack him and his staff to bring in a new manager who wants new players and another rebuild.

And having then decided to stick by him they are going to look total incompetent cunts if they now sack him so early into the season.

They really are on a very slippery slope.
And under those circumstances it is possible they could go down.

No club is too big to go down.
If your shit , your shit and if you can't afford to rectify it your fucked.

Fucking hell we’d all be saying that especially considering he’ll probably be on about £300,000 a week,I bet PSG couldn’t believe their luck when the rags snapped him up ..
They do have a knack of paying over the odds, extending contracts for silly money and then losing a mint when players move on or being unable to find anyone daft enough to meet the wage demands. Sure I read that Fernandes has signed an extension and he's hardly played well since... It's hilarious

They do have a knack of paying over the odds, extending contracts for silly money and then losing a mint when players move on or being unable to find anyone daft enough to meet the wage demands. Sure I read that Fernandes has signed an extension and he's hardly played well since... It's hilarious
It’s hilarious and brilliant..

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.