United Thread | 2024/25

This shower of Shite are as predictable as night follows day.
Following the delirium of beating a pissed up City we have all endured a summer of Dejavu.
Hordes of World Class/elite players queuing up to sign for TWGC.
Instead the Rag hordes get gaslighted into believing that Zebedee, Delight,Ugarte etc will lead them to the land of milk and honey.

September dawns and reality visits earlier than ever. So what comes next?

Controversial last minute winners.
Trust the process.
Superstars lined up for January.
Marginal gains.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round.
SCUM

In the twisted world of the Rags they seem to think that City will get relegated to the Beezer Homes League and somehow simultaneously they’ll then become the best team in the PL and win all before them….. YCMIU.

"Director of football insights & innovation"
. . .I am intrigued

We haven't got one of those have we ?
Hurry ! get one now ! We're obviously way behind the times ...

I’m sure the innovation refers to dreaming up more and more implausible excuses for their ineptitude.

I predicted Ten Hag would last Ten Games at the beginning of the season, 3 down 7 to go.

Ineos might think they can ride the shot storm from the media but they are so naive. Utd constantly get the media spotlight (Twats) but this is the flip side of that spotlight and its causing them so many issues.

Their fans demand results, their media pander to the fans, the media demand results. Utd will never have the time to find the right manager.

We could be watching the death of that club......Their fans already have half the mindset of accepting an FA cup win as success (Knowing that they can never win the PL). Being top 4 is now the target. The club have spent so much money that they cannot spend much more and will have to go the way Barca have. The rest of the football world is leaving them behind (Brighton, Newcastle, Spurs, even Brentford are run and managed better - Its accepted fact). But most of all the fans and the media (Their media) are so angry they want them to fail, there's an appetite for them to fail badly just to prove they are right that the Glazers are poison for the club.

In a perfect storm they could get relegated. Especially if they stick with this manager until breaking point, then knee jerk manager appointment that doesn't go well and then downward spiral. I would love it.
Nice, especially the "could get relegated" bit. I could only imagine though the panic in PL HQ if that scenario was ever on the horizon. I think it would be all hands to the pump to keep them up if you know what I mean. Unfortunately though there will be a number of teams worse than them this season. Coupled with their stuffy late winners and so on, I think the best we can hope for is mid table mediocrity from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.