United Thread | 2024/25

Thats how I see it. Hes a very good prospect. But he's 19 and doesnt know nearly enough to be playing starting midfield for a prem team or England. As you put it, he has fuck all chance of developing over in thet shithole. He needs to learn his trade instead of being thrown in and playing 40+ games a seaosn at 19.

He has good traits and a lot of bad ones that come with youth and inexperience. I think he could be a very good player under the right guidance, but he'll not get it there.
He's no different to all their other "wonderkids" that get hyped up and thrown in at the deep end... full of spunk and over confidence and arrogance. Then once it becomes apparent that actually that's all he does have and he's lacking any real technical ability or footballing intelligence he quietly gets shipped out to Sunderland or Ipswich.

You can't blame his missus sticking up for him. As more or less admitted by Ten Bob Casimero is way past his sell by date. If they keep paying him and picking him then all he can do is to try his best. I've never liked him as a player even at Real Madrid, he has that attitude that bending the rules, diving around and harassing the referee to try and win is a great strategy ( which makes him a good fit at Untied ) .
To be fair it's worked for Real, Liverpool and Inter so it isn't the worst strategy for limited teams with referee backing to try.

Southampton came unstuck against Brentford last weekend because Brentfod can press, and stopped Southampton playing out/forced them into some terrible mistakes. I can't see the scum managing that next weekend.
Fingers crossed that the comedy continues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.