United Thread | 2024/25

I was only a kid at the time but if I remember rightly, the rags already had their chance to get a shiny brand new stadium holding 65k-70k didn't they? And they blew it.

During the Commonwealth Games bid (and Olympics bid before that) they were heavily consulted on a stadium of the above size but they didn't want to groundshare with us, thank goodness for their stupidity as well because even though we'd definitely have a bigger stadium, our current owner most probably would have looked elsewhere with likely issues over future development options.
In reality them rejecting the idea of a ground share with us on that big stretch of undeveloped land with the potential for the Etihad campus and much more, it gave Sheikh Mansour all the incentive he needed to invest in such a promising football club and dominate English football.

(Some dismiss that notion and say that Sheikh Mansour was already a big blue...
View attachment 127128
...as seen here watching his beloved city in the 99 playoff final)

Meanwhile back in 2024 the tramps in Trafford after rejecting these shared stadium plans 30-35 years ago, they're dealing with many crises one them being a dilapidated rat infested stadium that's crumbling to bits, after years of neglect it's not fit for purpose and Jim ain't fixin it so is now scrounging cap in hand for tax payer money.

The rag scum shouldn't get any funding for this Billy big bollocks project when there's so many problems this country is facing, they won't in my opinion be getting a single penny because they'll be a UK wide uproar and people rightly just won't accept it.
Even if they did build a new stadium it would still have a rat problem......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.