United Thread | 2024/25

All they seem to have got with Jim Ratcliffe is a gobby bloke in the press chatting freely about things that won't come to anything that the club clearly can't afford to deliver on. The first thing we heard from anyone in power about the new north stand development was when they were announcing it for public consultation. He's out here speculating wildly and overpromising things. Very odd really. A different type of unprofessional to the Glazers but wouldn't fill me with hope if I was a United fan.

All they seem to have got with Jim Ratcliffe is a gobby bloke in the press chatting freely about things that won't come to anything that the club clearly can't afford to deliver on. The first thing we heard from anyone in power about the new north stand development was when they were announcing it for public consultation. He's out here speculating wildly and overpromising things. Very odd really. A different type of unprofessional to the Glazers but wouldn't fill me with hope if I was a United fan.
Could he be their Alan Ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.