United Thread | 2024/25

Fuck me why didn't sky just buy the rags and be done with it.
Then give them a Sky shirt sponsorship.

Football clubs sponsored by TV channels.... Legia Warsaw was Cannal + in 1995, that's all I can think of. If it ever happens again, I can bet my bottom dollar it will be the Rags.

Maybe BBC or Capita who they hire to knock on people's doors who don't have a licence to fund their pedo ring might be interested in the rags.

All they seem to have got with Jim Ratcliffe is a gobby bloke in the press chatting freely about things that won't come to anything that the club clearly can't afford to deliver on. The first thing we heard from anyone in power about the new north stand development was when they were announcing it for public consultation. He's out here speculating wildly and overpromising things. Very odd really. A different type of unprofessional to the Glazers but wouldn't fill me with hope if I was a United fan.
If you were a utd fan you wouldn't have the power of rational thinking.

I'm still annoyed we put in our worst performance at Wembley since Wigan against those scrotes.
Me too.

But I see it as part of the plan to make the cunts think they are more relevant than they are.

They'll probably beat us in the charidee shield as well. Come end of season we'll laugh last.

Me too.

But I see it as part of the plan to make the cunts think they are more relevant than they are.

They'll probably beat us in the charidee shield as well. Come end of season we'll laugh last.
nah, shield is ours... emphatically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.