United Thread | 2024/25

View attachment 131434
Fucking hand outs from the prem keeps it sustainable

Or they have a rule that you lost money 2 years on the bounce you can't spend any money on players! It's a disgrace that they knew they were going to 120m and still went out and spent 200m !
So they don't get champs league they will lose more money but you can bet they'll go out and spend more money on players how's that right

Is a joke!!

The justification that they will pass is due to high attendances I.e. matchday revenue.

However, that is included in the accounts of which they have the loss.

So they have already had that.

Be interesting if a journalist was to be able to work out the average exceptions each team has had and why.

Or they have a rule that you lost money 2 years on the bounce you can't spend any money on players! It's a disgrace that they knew they were going to 120m and still went out and spent 200m !
So they don't get champs league they will lose more money but you can bet they'll go out and spend more money on players how's that right
It’s not right at all but we all now the rules are different for the rags ,surely the teams that got punished last season will be all over this I know they would if it was us

Is a joke!!

The justification that they will pass is due to high attendances I.e. matchday revenue.

However, that is included in the accounts of which they have the loss.

So they have already had that.

Be interesting if a journalist was to be able to work out the average exceptions each team has had and why.
It would be interesting if a real journalist got anywhere near this story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.