United Thread | 2024/25

City got away with it on a "technicality"
Leicester got away with it on a "technicality"
United post Huge losses "oh don't worry, we're confident they'll be OK, cos they had to keep spunking money away"

Money earned, organic growth and all that. When was the last time they ever actually posted a profit? There’s a reason why scruffy Jim is making mass redundancies at the swamp, what a total shit show.

A fuck lot of income from “fans” and Matchday revenue but still failing PSR.

Great story.
what i dont understand is they are saying they will avoid it due to matchday revenue from fans, isnt that money already accounted for within the submitted accounts or are all their fans paying on tick like the club does.

Just imagine them finishing outside the CL places again and 8th in the league. Another loss next year and the year after, and suddenly they're completely fucked and can't spend anything.

Unless COVID hits again.

I can honestly see them either going bust or relegated within the next 10 years.

And I'll be here to see it. Cunts.

View attachment 131404
Would never happen.

The governing bodies will change or scrap the rules before that could be allowed to happen.

what i dont understand is they are saying they will avoid it due to matchday revenue from fans, isnt that money already accounted for within the submitted accounts or are all their fans paying on tick like the club does.

I genuinely can’t see how they can snide out of this mate.

They’ve made losses of 350m+ over the last 5 years and are over 100m over what’s allowed over the 3 year rolling period.

There is therefore no “profit” (5 years of big losses) and running a business in this way is clearly not “sustainable”. The exact 2 things the PSR rules are supposed to govern.

I’m not aware of any spending they’ve had to service outside of the usual things every PL club has to service.

I’m assuming the Covid blag has already been applied and factored into their bottom line.

Can’t see how they can explain it away. I’m looking forward to their efforts to do so though :)

650m debt and just been daft enough to spunk 250m on more shit players. They’ll also need to pay Ten Wanks off when they sack him in November.

They’re fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.