United Thread | 2024/25

I genuinely can’t see how they can snide out of this mate.

They’ve made losses of 350m+ over the last 5 years and are over 100m over what’s allowed over the 3 year rolling period.

There is therefore no “profit” (5 years of big losses) and running a business in this way is clearly not “sustainable”. The exact 2 things the PSR rules are supposed to govern.

I’m not aware of any spending they’ve had to service outside of the usual things every PL club has to service.

I’m assuming the Covid blag has already been applied and factored into their bottom line.

Can’t see how they can explain it away. I’m looking forward to their efforts to do so though :)

650m debt and just been daft enough to spunk 250m on more shit players. They’ll also need to pay Ten Wanks off when they sack him in November.

They’re fucked.
theyll find a way just you watch

Let them keep passing PSR and FFP and making losses consistently. Its not sustainable and they'll eventually destroy themselves.

It's when they come looking to be bailed out like the banks years ago that they should be told to fuck off.

theyll find a way just you watch

I’d be interested to hear PB’s view on this, mate.

You’d imagine Everton and Forest will be all over this as well.

Then there’s us challenging elements of the rules.

These rules are causing that much mither.

It’s lovely to see these cunts being ensnared in the very trap they tried to set for us.

Let them keep passing PSR and FFP and making losses consistently. Its not sustainable and they'll eventually destroy themselves.

It's when they come looking to be bailed out like the banks years ago that they should be told to fuck off.
Except the banks didn't get told to fuck off... they got bailed out.

As will the rags one way or another.

I’d be interested to hear PB’s view on this, mate.

You’d imagine Everton and Forest will be all over this as well.

Then there’s us challenging elements of the rules.

These rules are causing that much mither.

It’s lovely to see these cunts being ensnared in the very trap they tried to set for us.
you've already seen the groundwork being laid by the press this morning but figures are finite no matter the best press spin in the world and my god they will try for it they cant doctor the figures like they do with their transfer fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.