United Thread | 2024/25

4 trophies in 35 years before 1992 and Pisscans bullying of officials and it's hierarchy. And they seem to think they are football royalty. Seem to forget how fucking shit they were before they broke away from the EPL, helped form the Prem, then carved up the original TV money between themselves and the other 3 sets of cunts they got in bed with

Martin Edwards bankrolling them
Organic growth, fuck off.

We'll overtake their league titles before they win another. We'll overtake their CL wins before they win another. They will never catch us now, not in the modern game. I'll die with them as a speck in my rear view mirror.
Don't forget the millions they got for floating on the stock exchange which they did by circumventing the rules, the sugar daddy who gave them a free stadium or the no strings handouts they got to rebuild the swamp not once but twice.
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
The only thing organic about the rags is the shit spewing out of the mouthes of their brain dead followers.

Poor Saint Marcus claiming he's being unfairly "bullied" by former united players in the media over his poor form.

I suppose he's got a point as he's not actually suffering from "poor form" and has simply reverted back to his career average form.

The exception being that brief mid-season purple patch that he had the season before last when he had a rich vein of form scoring tap ins against sides you’ve never heard of in the Europa league and league cup to skew his goal scoring stats for that particular season (and earn him a new £350k per week contract in the process)
Around that time I had rags telling me he was the best player in the world. That tune has rather changed now

And speaking of toss - all those years ago, if someone told me that they would implode and generally go down the pan, I could have believed it, but never the reason why. All those years wasted over some nags semen.

There is a certain poetic beauty in it (not the semen, of course)
How dare you describe RoG as "nag"!

He’s the finest racehorse to ever walk the planet.

;-)

Just watched Ten Bob saying he's "delivered".. good that he thinks that :)
He;s certainly delivering great entertainment for me
He's not wrong though. There are only six domestic trophies up for grabs to most PL teams each year. In the last two seasons, he has won two of them! We have won three and Liverpool won the other. That's a good record in my book. Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs et al would take that as a sign of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.