United Thread | 2024/25

He gets shit of people.
Because he's quite simply bone idle and absolutely shit.
He's no better than Danny wellbeck
I once met Danny Welbeck, and he was absolutely flipping charming. He was with his red-shifted Co-workers at the time, and in terms of class and personal demeanour he stood out like a crystal glass in a sink of dirty dishes. So glad he’s doing his thing away from the Swamp, and against the Swamp Things,

I once met Danny Welbeck, and he was absolutely flipping charming. He was with his red-shifted Co-workers at the time, and in terms of class and personal demeanour he stood out like a crystal glass in a sink of dirty dishes. So glad he’s doing his thing away from the Swamp, and against the Swamp Things,

Danny Welbeck never struck me as a dickhead, he doesn't half like scoring against the rags too which is a great plus.

Poor Saint Marcus claiming he's being unfairly "bullied" by former united players in the media over his poor form.

I suppose he's got a point as he's not actually suffering from "poor form" and has simply reverted back to his career average form.

The exception being that brief mid-season purple patch that he had the season before last when he had a rich vein of form scoring tap ins against sides you’ve never heard of in the Europa league and league cup to skew his goal scoring stats for that particular season (and earn him a new £350k per week contract in the process)

Welbeck played in the same Development team as my mate's lad (Keil O'Brien), at the Rags, my mate always said he was a a very good player but one kid called Nicky Ajose stood out in that team, they thought he was going to be the next Rooney. He thought Welbeck may end up playing lower league football as he was too nice a guy.

Keil ended up playing non league football after being released by Bury, David Flitcroft signed him and Ajose hit the dizzy heights playing for the likes of Crewe and Swindon, never settling anywhere.

Welbeck has had a decent career, fair play to him, some nice guys deserve their success.

They've actually got to the point where I actually want them to win so they don't scak the moron they have as a manager.
When they do sack ming they will only replace him with another unqualified moron so it doesn't really matter.
That club is absolutely fucked completely broken from top to bottom and it's even better than us winning the treble.
Watching and laughing at them is brilliant.
We could gave a banner .
But we're better than that.
Haha.
Suffer you rag bastards I hope it's long and painful
Cos this is just the beginning for them
Absolutely not, don’t even want them to win the toss

Absolutely not, don’t even want them to win the toss
And speaking of toss - all those years ago, if someone told me that they would implode and generally go down the pan, I could have believed it, but never the reason why. All those years wasted over some nags semen.

There is a certain poetic beauty in it (not the semen, of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.