United Thread | 2024/25

Good old BBC report… Those extra training sessions for Rashford have paid off. His effort goes through a sea of legs and I’m not sure how it went in?

It's hard to put into words how much I hate these cunts.
I remember someone said years ago on the Kippax do you hate the rags more than you love City.
I do.
A million times more.
Fuck them from that banner.
To that pissed up bastard.
To that liver thief.
I hare everything about them.
I hate everything that's red.
I dreamt of beating them.
I dreamt of one day city finish above them.
Never mind trophies.
The best thing we have ever achieved is been above that shower of fucking shit
Thank you for manifesting this.

How wrong you were Sir Bobby? Its 10 years and counting that Stretford Rangers have been runners up to City. His statement in 2014 that Stretford Rangers would not come second to City again was one based on arrogance and delusion. Ferguson was no better calling us noisy neighbours. When arrogance creeps in, the decline and fall from grace has already begun. When arrogant people keep getting beaten they will resort to other means to try to win. That meant Stretford Rangers trying to buy our transfer targets. When that fails, and you've sacked a succession of managers, you pick up the phone to the PL and ask for help. Voila, 115 charges. If they can't beat us on the pitch other means are necessary.

How wrong you were Sir Bobby? Its 10 years and counting that Stretford Rangers have been runners up to City. His statement in 2014 that Stretford Rangers would not come second to City again was one based on arrogance and delusion. Ferguson was no better calling us noisy neighbours. When arrogance creeps in, the decline and fall from grace has already begun. When arrogant people keep getting beaten they will resort to other means to try to win. That meant Stretford Rangers trying to buy our transfer targets. When that fails, and you've sacked a succession of managers, you pick up the phone to the PL and ask for help. Voila, 115 charges. If they can't beat us on the pitch other means are necessary.

And we never finished below them again in his lifetime. Probably should have just kept his ticket touting mouth shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.