United Thread | 2024/25

I'm over it. I don't get the huge fuss over the FA Cup these days, the competition today is a shadow of what it was in the early 80s for example.

Nobody seems to care until the quarters, before then it's a reserves cup, which rips off fans of non-league clubs when big names come to their town.

People only see it as a big deal today because of the media's narrative.

Any loss against those tossers hurts. We allowed them to win a trophy at our expense and on top of that it cost me over £350 and a day out of my life for the privilege of witnessing it first hand.

Any loss against those tossers hurts. We allowed them to win a trophy at our expense and on top of that it cost me over £350 and a day out of my life for the privilege of witnessing it first hand.
I find it strange that both clubs never met in an F.A. cup final until the season before last and then, like buses, two come along at once.....

The red scrotes did do the "cheating"

One arse cheek was fined for breaking rules they wanted and probably helped to write for making losses above the limits they probably helped to set.
The same arse cheek who floated on the stock market ( It was against FA rules for a football club to do this, but along with Spurs got round it by creating and floating a holding company instead) to raise enough money to buy the players to allow them to dominate for 20 years then outspent everyone else for years when no restrictions were in place.

The other arse cheek paid us £1 million compensation for illegally accessing our scouting database, failed UEFA FFP rules that they wanted and probably helped write and only avoided breaking these rules that they wanted for a second time because they were too shit to qualify for European competition.

That's without mentioning an over inflated sponsorship deal with Chevrolet which resulted in the person who agreed this getting fired or signing deals with Standard Chartered who have been fined billions of dollars for money laundering for prescribed terrorists on numerous occasions.

Meanwhile over at bottle job central, they write letters complaining about others spending "dirty oil money" and whine about human rights after being bankrolled by blood diamond money and having their shirts and stadium sponsored by a Middle Eastern airline and a their shirt sleeves sponsored by a country with one of the worst human rights records in the world.

Nothing to see hear folks.
Bottle job central - brilliant!

I'm over it. I don't get the huge fuss over the FA Cup these days, the competition today is a shadow of what it was in the early 80s for example.

Nobody seems to care until the quarters, before then it's a reserves cup, which rips off fans of non-league clubs when big names come to their town.

People only see it as a big deal today because of the media's narrative.
Yes it became irrelevant when the rags fucked it off for some games in Brazil.

Totally, totally agree. Sheffield Wednesday, lose to them yeh ok, we played shit but so what, we'll done Wednesday.
Lose to the fucking rag shit, in any match, no way. But to lose and gift them a European slot, just fuck off and when you get there, fuck off again.

Totally, totally agree. Sheffield Wednesday, lose to them yeh ok, we played shit but so what, we'll done Wednesday.
Lose to the fucking rag shit, in any match, no way. But to lose and gift them a European slot, just fuck off and when you get there, fuck off again.

Wigan was bad but I was actually pleased for them. They'll probably never win another thing in their lifetimes whereas I knew we'd win more trophies.

Our performance against the rags was inexplicable. Pep not for the first time picking the wrong side didn't help. Having beaten them twice comfortably we went into the game over confident and before we knew it we were 2-0 down. We were actually lucky it wasn't more, we were all over the place. A bit like the times they were the top side and we were the underdogs and shocked them. You take a derby game easily at your peril.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.