United Thread | 2024/25

Yesterday was a fantastic reminder of how the world has changed in the last 20 years.

I remember going in the Platt Lane End in October 2002 with my daughter the night City beat Crewe in the League Cup 2nd Round - its the game Berkovic had a stand up row with a fan at the front of the Platt Lane End. The same night the rags played Olympiacos in the Champions League at the swamp - one of the last last times City and Rags played at home same time.

Compare this week with Rags game against mighty Barnsley last night and ours against Inter tonight.

F*cking Love it!

Yesterday was a fantastic reminder of how the world has changed in the last 20 years.

I remember going in the Platt Lane End in October 2002 with my daughter the night City beat Crewe in the League Cup 2nd Round - its the game Berkovic had a stand up row with a fan at the front of the Platt Lane End. The same night the rags played Olympiacos in the Champions League at the swamp - the very last time City and Rags played at home same time.

Compare this week with Rags game against mighty Barnsley last night and ours against Inter tonight.

F*cking Love it!
But it’s all hollow as we “bought our success and the rags did it organically” fucking lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.