United Thread | 2024/25

Unbelievable. And as for Burnham who likes to think he’s an Everton fan - he’s a rag about the tories, He had Lisa Nancy sat beside him

They have got a stand at the Labour party conference " The Regeneration of Old Trafford," I wonder who they are lobbying.

More debt for the PL's biggest debtors.
Just seen a clip on line of Ratface at a fringe meeting at the Labour party conference spouting off about the Tories, He has Lisa Nandy sat
beside him. " If I keeping slagging off the Tories Lisa will you give us some money to replace our shithole."

More debt for the PL's biggest debtors.

lol I knew it would eventually come to this. So they'll have to fund the £2bn stadium (it will end more like £4bn if they try to go over the canal) let's see what the appetite is for this is now. I also knew there wasn't enough room on the land they owned without tearing down the old stadium. How on earth have they wasted so much on seb coe's task force without knowing this is beyond funny. Andy Burham can fuck off as well, suggesting the freight train station can move to Merseyside??? how does that help Manchester at all? how does that help net neutral targets? it's simply not a feasible plan whatsoever.

Fucking Andy Burnham claiming this will be the most important football development in the world. Gee, thanks for representing the balanced views of city fans too Andy

Yes the fucking wanker. How long have Wembley got the monopoly on semi finals and finals for? Until they lose that then the swamp.only benefits swamp dwellers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.