United Thread | 2024/25

What a bellend
The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.

Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.

Have you actually watched City this season?

Or do just fall for the rag propaganda machine, and believe all the shit that comes out of rag central?

You’re an ignoramus.
Are you sure you have the right poster?
I think you've replied to the wrong one.

Just kidding. The time you've got the right penis.

I work in a top 10 Architects practice, where this phenomenon is commonly referenced as ' someone who is too far up the batting order'..
There are two types of employees, talkers and doers
The talkers bullshit their way into jobs they can't do and continue to bullshit and palm work off onto the doers until they're found out.
They're either sacked or protected by the person above them if that person is also a bullshitter.

Some day they gonna be better, some day gonna challenge. Its simply very probable. But not with ETH and not until getting rid off many players, who seem to be hard to move.

And ETH. I do not know. He surely has a bit of know-how in terms of how football looks and how football overally should be trained at the top level. He just been there (Ajax, Bayern). He must know thing or two about tactics etc. And yet looks so out of his depth.

United just playing crap for 12 months now and never very good in any longer spells. Trophies (and rather second degree trophies) means shit, when you end up 8th in the league with -1 goal difference, go out few other competitions early.

Hard to tell what is aura exactly, but ETH lacks that for me. Closest word maybe is charisma. He looks quite nervous, talks rather without applause, he does not command too much respect from the get go for me. His players do not look like there is much love. Apparent difference between Peps, Klopps, Emerys, Artetas etc. relations/ties with players and ETH.

Soft skills. Sometimes so underrated. I feel ETH is really poor this area
He doesn’t believe in what he’s saying, every time he speaks he shakes his head !

Have you actually watched City this season?

Or do just fall for the rag propaganda machine, and believe all the shit that comes out of rag central?

You’re an ignoramus.
Yes, I fall for the Rag bullshit hook, line and sinker every time.
World's Biggest Coun, 659 million fans, turning the corner.
I never go to the games, I stand at the bar in the local pub wearing an ill fitting City shirt giving it Billy Big Bollocks to the Rags and tell them that I'd love to go but can't get a ticket.

There are two types of employees, talkers and doers
The talkers bullshit their way into jobs they can't do and continue to bullshit and palm work off onto the doers until they're found out.
They're either sacked or protected by the person above them if that person is also a bullshitter.
TBF my Directors are both competent and hands to the pump types...I never scaled the heights due to my lack of tact with clients and Contractors.

The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.

Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.
Have you ever worked in a school or are you just showing your ignorance of how things work in the real world?

Ben Watson has also scored a winner in a cup final againsr City so what's your point?

If Rico was at the swamp, he'd be lauded as the next great thing.
He can play multiple positions and is great both on and off the ball.

Likewise if Mainoo was at City, he'd get limited game time due to the obvious limitations in his game, especially his lack of spatial awareness out of possession and his inability to track opponent out of possession.
Even Rodri's injury wouldn't make much difference to playing time given the glaring weaknesses in his game.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.