United Thread | 2024/25

I used to work in finance at a similar establishment and Omar reminded me of one of the many incompetent employees who were promoted to be "executives" once it became part of an academy trust hence the analogy.
Promote someone above and beyond their ability, give them a huge payrise and a nice job title then wonder in disbelief when performance deteriorates further and fail to understand why the decent staff you did have are leaving in their droves.
I work in a top 10 Architects practice, where this phenomenon is commonly referenced as ' someone who is too far up the batting order'..

The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.

Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.

Ok. But tell me more about this fantasy land you live in. What does the tooth fairy really look like? Here in the real world we've never seen her, to us she's just a mythical figure whose existence we use to tell children when they lose a tooth that they will be rewarded, usually a coin placed behind the pillow.
Or maybe you could enlighten us about the Munchkins who ably assisted young Dorothy along the Yellow Brick Road to the Land of Oz?
Or maybe the age-old one about Santa Clause and his reindeers who manages to be everywhere in the world on the 24th December each year? Or the one that really stretches credibility...that I actually once bought a round.

The only rational reply to this is that you should return to high school, BlueBoy.

Mainoo has won a trophy scoring the winner in a cup final versus city. In his first (half) season.

Lewis, who is a good player, is a squad member. A bit like Darren Fletcher. Or Phil Neville.

He may get a few more matches now Rodri's injured but otherwise he'd be a rotational player, used to plug gaps in easier matches at home.

Ok. But tell me more about this fantasy land you live in. What does the tooth fairy really look like? Here in the real world we've never seen her, to us she's just a mythical figure whose existence we use to tell children when they lose a tooth that they will be rewarded, usually a coin placed behind the pillow.
Or maybe you could enlighten us about the Munchkins who ably assisted young Dorothy along the Yellow Brick Road to the Land of Oz?
Or maybe the age-old one about Santa Clause and his reindeers who manages to be everywhere in the world on the 24th December each year? Or the one that really stretches credibility...that I actually once bought a round.

Phil Neville played 35 games a season for the rags and captained Everton for how many years after, they've installed mainoo as their new jizz jazz/george best, there's a long line of flops and this new one took over the baton from Rashford.

Mid table teams looking for false prophets.

you were doing so well up until the last one but thats NEVER going to happen.

I would reply to this with some insight but given who you support....

Fuck off, you rag bellsniff and fuck that overrated shithouse Mainoo and his mate Garnacho too.

Aside from my above post, why is it that users of RagCafe (Otherwise known as individuals with delusions of grandeur from any place aside from Manchester) are allergic to saying the swear word, fuck and instead act like they're on Father Ted?

Could it happen?! Could he once again be behind the wheel?!
View attachment 133083
oles-at-the-wheel-ole-gunnar-solskjaer.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.