United Thread | 2024/25

It was at the bus stop in Piccadilly Gardens, waiting for my bus to Saddleworth. A United fan came over and asked how City got on against Bury. “We lost 1-0”. He was sympathetic and said he hoped we would survive, which we didn’t. If I met him today in the same place, I might well return the sympathy.

The rags should've been 3 down before the red card, the same old problems were there, Spurs were going past their midfield like it doesn't exist, it doesn't matter if this Ugarte lad is any good because any midfielder even Rodri will look shit in Tent peg's "system", it's just incredible how easy it is for any team to go through them with all the money they've spent but long may it continue.

It was at the bus stop in Piccadilly Gardens, waiting for my bus to Saddleworth. A United fan came over and asked how City got on against Bury. “We lost 1-0”. He was sympathetic and said he hoped we would survive, which we didn’t. If I met him today in the same place, I might well return the sympathy.
1000011446.gif

ca2ae250f6f8c8ea177211acaebb7971.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.