United Thread | 2024/25

It wasn't a red card. It was a yellow card. I have just seen it. It is important to be honest.
If you slow it down and show it on repeat for a week on Sky Sports (Balotelli & Parker) it is a nailed on red.

Watch after he slips, his leg deliberately stamps down on Madison’s ankle. He could have avoided doing that the lying rat.

Far worse than Rodri's facial brush with that Forest twat.

When you lose by that many at home, and the team below you in the table overtake you without playing hahaha.

I suppose we are all Bournemouth fans tomorrow? A win for them and it's 13th in the table for the rags, followed by a trip to Villa.

What a time to be alive!!

Hoping for a Southampton win myself, I want the clubs in the bottom 3 gaining on them. I can’t help but think if Southampton score the 1st half penalty vs the Rags they’d be above them now.

VNR was a top draw striker in his day. They bring him in to improve there forwards and they go backwards. ( can't polish a turd ) Then the idiots want him in as a intrim manager.
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING
MIND THE GAP

McTominay was good for a few goals & he’s now sat top of serie A, Sancho with Chelsea, The ladyboy in Saudi yet they kept Rashford & Hojlund & Anthony.

McTominay was good for a few goals & he’s now sat top of serie A, Sancho with Chelsea, The ladyboy in Saudi yet they kept Rashford & Hojlund & Anthony.
Wouldn't really matter 5 out of those 6 are nowhere near good enough to influence games enough to push them forward, Mct wasn't either but would be top scorer if all 6 played a full season.

Wouldn't really matter 5 out of those 6 are nowhere near good enough to influence games enough to push them forward, Mct wasn't either but would be top scorer if all 6 played a full season.

I know but it always makes me laugh how any player that leaves starts having a bit of a renaissance & their replacements are wank. In the first few months the players get elevated to being better than the City player in that position…, Bruno better than KDB, Casemiro better than Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.