United Thread | 2024/25

United think they are a club apart and above others, an institution. A club who's success comes from just being united.
What they dont realise is that they had success under SAF and that's it. They cant just put any manager in there, they need what City have got or lfc had under Klopp.
They need someone who is as revolutionary as ferguson or Pep, someone who can ignore the media circus/utd board/share prices/fans and do something about their lazy arse players whilst somehow getting results.
SAF?

Come on, Gorton, you’re better than that.

Should really put this in the records thread, but how many records in football do the rags hold compared to us?, yes they have the 20 titles but how many others?

the ref didn't even see the challenge ffs

watch this and come back to me from a natural's position

I hate the guy as much as anyone else but he was really unlucky here. Not that I could give a fuck about him though as he's done so many red worthy challenges in the past and got away with them.

I hate him but that isn’t the reason I think it was a foul. Having said that.
How many times has he been lucky and escape on field punishment.

Anybody listening to that **** week in week out will become seriously confused but realise that he talks the party line.

He was shite as a referee and has no fucking place trying to maintain the PiGMOL stance that their refs are reliable, honest or capable.

Unusually for him he decided to go against the norm on this occasion.

Fernandes is a petulant and nasty **** and intended to stop the player , whilst risking inflicting a serious injury to Madison Red card fully

Anybody listening to that **** week in week out will become seriously confused but realise that he talks the party line.

He was shite as a referee and has no fucking place trying to maintain the PiGMOL stance that their refs are reliable, honest or capable.

Unusually for him he decided to go against the norm on this occasion.

Fernandes is a petulant and nasty **** and intended to stop the player , whilst risking inflicting a serious injury to Madison Red card fully deserved.
Week in week out Dermot following the pgmol line and is an apologist for shit referees, he was also a shit referee so anything he says is of no concern to me

how about ex refs then

this explains exactly why it shouldn't have been a red
Mate if you're quoting that useless twat then you really have lost the argument

Week in week out Dermot following the pgmol line and is an apologist for shit referees, he was also a shit referee so anything he says is of no concern to me
Why don't they just go the whole hog and give Dermot a white stick and labrador because those jam jars just aren't cutting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.