United Thread | 2024/25

BBC Sport moving to Media City practically cemented the BBC's position as the state funded arm of their PR department for many years to come, and Sky have been up their arse since forever. There is more chance of a government bailout than that shower ever being allowed to fail.

Totally agree but the public at large paying for their biased shite is a really the big issue imo.

Send the bill to the cunts at the swamp and leave the non-rag worshiping people alone.

"Ham and cheese panini" at the swamp

Also look how close the seats are. Zero leg room
615dbdca8c0dbee32639ca6dfb242fcc.jpg

Often wonder what the capacity of the swamp would be if the seats had the same leg room as at the Etihad
I was just at the new Las Vegas Raiders stadium this past weekend. It’s huge, but only holds 65k because everyone has decent leg room (and the seats are wider to accommodate the average American).
I’ve not been in the swamp since the 90s, but it was horrible and cramped even then. If they reconfigured it to modern standards, I reckon it would end up no bigger than what the Ethiad will be soon.IMG_0475.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.