United Thread | 2024/25

And the glazers took an extra £35 million out of the club. Which they should have paid out of their own pockets.

it seems like the governing body are turning a blind eye. And if they are. What’s in it for them?
If the red cartel does still exist, which I don't think it does since the ESL fiasco, just think that's the dinosaurs in the MSM still using them as their cash cow and these figures have just come to light, it's gonna be interesting what reaction comes from the Dippers and arsenal.

@slbsn
I suspect Arsenal are wondering how United got to a £40m Covid financial impact in 2021/22 when their impact was a TWENTIETH of it...

9cf95986de76e7e239261a0737605302.jpg

Such is their reluctance to take their collective heads out of the sand, they genuinely don't know everybody is laughing at them: they are unaware that they have become one of the biggest jokes in world football.
Yesterday morning a plastic rag who lives across the road from me said: "We knocked the dippers off their perch, now it's your time." I didn't have the appetite for a verbal battle so I smiled benignly and ignored the cretin.
That's how it has become for me, I used to relish the chance to engage in banter with this chap (never seen the rags play, but he's been an avid Sly subscriber all the years I've known him). But not anymore. My patience with this type of mouthy, ignorant, glory-hunting hermaphrodite died many years ago, so now I just ignore them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.