United Thread | 2024/25

There is no point engaging with these sort of people. I don't get sucked in by the plastic LFC and MUFC fans who never attend matches. Life is just too short to waste energy on morons. Luckily I am now semi-retired so I can avoid them in the workplace and socially very easily. And I feel much happier for it.
I dream of the day I'm at work much less. My place is full of plastic rags and they're extremely mouthy this season. Probably due to them beating us in the FA Cup final, completely erasing any memories of an 8th placed finish in the Premier League and an embarrassing Champions League performance. Self awareness has never really been a strong point of a plastic rag.

It really does say alot about that club that they have an uncanny ability to sign players that look like rats
They also have an uncanny ability to sign players, who were very good before they arrived at the swamp, and very good, after they left the swamp, but were worse than shite while they were actually at the swamp.

They also have an uncanny ability to sign players, who were very good before they arrived at the swamp, and very good, after they left the swamp, but were worse than shite while they were actually at the swamp.
Damp conditions can bring on rheumatic I believe

I see Wan Bissaka is agreeing to a transfer as long as the rags pay him several million quid for lost wages.
If they say no and the deal collapses he can walk away on a free at the end of next season. The rags selling him for 18 million, if they have to stump up 3-4 million it's hardly worth it.

It seems to happen a lot where their players hold them to ransom and refuse to leave so end up running their contracts down and leaving for free. Or just messy exits in general.

Either they're an anomaly or they're just dreadful are keeping things in-house.

Either way, hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.