United Thread | 2024/25

The ref saw it as a red.
Var saw no reason to challenge the on pitch decision.

AND THEN - Sky and the rag media decided to use their influence to get the red rescinded.

(Perhaps City should have tried the same tactic by complaining about the double foul on Ederson, which stopped him from being able to make an attempt to stop arses 2nd goal....)!
Don’t forget the EPL is a Sky Product these days - the FA only pretend to run it

One day in the future the penny will finally drop with the rag fans that the piss can is solely the reason that all this what is happening to this shit show is down to him.

But mainly being made up of sycophants and imbeciles, they will want to sweep that revelation under the swamp footings.

Didn’t think it was a red at the time, and it should have been rescinded in the pitch. Makes a bit of a mockery of VAR. Not convinced an appeal would’ve been successful if it was a different club, mind you. Not that it really matters. Fernandes is more of a hindrance to United on current form.
I didn't think it should have been a red. As it had already been reviewed by the VAR then it shouldn't have been rescinded. It's not like there was some new evidence came about. An unseen camera angle that nobody had seen before.

I didn't think it should have been a red. As it had already been reviewed by the VAR then it shouldn't have been rescinded. It's not like there was some new evidence came about. An unseen camera angle that nobody had seen before.
oh come on dermot pointed out it was an optical illusion it jut looked like he kicked him

This thread has only got 12 more pages than the "I love Cole Palmer" thread, surely we despise the rags more than that?
We do.

The Palmer fangirls get moist everyone he plays and have to tell us all about it on their thread and invade others.

We can all agree the rags are scum and should follow the words of wisdom from the pope when they are mentioned in the public domain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.