United Thread | 2024/25

Eric tin man is there Steve coppell moment, it’s just weather he has the character walk before he is pushed,

I also think back to 1995, when we got relegated, people always said we are to big to go down at that time, especially with the money we had spent on so called big players, but as we all know all the other teams around us had been run better with better recruitment over a period of time, while we were being left behind and walking a slow blind death towards relegation,

In the middle of all of this was are new saviour Francis Lee, who although brought us forward off the pitch, it turned into total incompetence on the pitch and the managers dugout, I see similarities with Jim Ratcliffe at the swamp,

I actually think if the rags continue with the constant mismanagement on the picth then they to could wake up one season to being in a serious relegation battle as so many clubs in the leauge are starting to surpass them, just like us back in the the mid 90’s,
The dream -but there is no way they will be allowed to be relegated again - if they were that shit to finish bottom 3 they would change the rules on the spot so it didn’t happen

Deep down he loves them being shit. Makes his legacy look all the better. All about him with that whiskey soaked old fart!

Tbh that wouldn't surprise me in the least witnesing what a total fucking egotist he is over the years.

He probably believes that he " is M/cr United" and everything achieved is as a result of him and him alone.

Not sure how open he would be to admitting his role in opening the door to the Glazers via the Rock of Gibralter fiasco however, or that they apparently are still paying him as a club ambassador !

But seeing as their imbecilic fans are fucking knownowts as far as the history of the club is concerned, it is unlikely that they would turn on the old **** because of ignorance of the circumstances.

The jelly and cream day can't come soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.